A cookie ... why? how?
By the way ... what's a cookie
A cookie is a small text file stored on your device (computer, tablet or smartphone) when you visit a website. Contrary to popular belief, cookies are neither spyware nor viruses. This text file stores information that can be read by a website when you visit it again later. Cookies are required to access certain features of a site such as login using identifiers and placing orders. Other cookies simply have a practical use by securely safeguarding your visitor parameters (language, name, etc.) in order to facilitate your browsing on the website.
Essentially for 3 raisons :
- Allow you to create and manage your account on our website. You can place your orders, follow them and manage your customer benefits.
- To facilitate navigation on our site and optimize its performance in order to provide you with an optimal user experience adapted to your personal preferences.
- Know your interest in our products to better adapt our offer to your expectations.
In accordance with our policy on the protection of personal data, we use your information only for the needs of our site and with the sole purpose of providing you the best service.
How can I disable cookies?
Obviously, you have the freedom to set your Internet browser to disable cookies (in this case your username and password will no longer be saved). For this, here is the procedure to follow for the main browsers:
1 - If you use Google Chrome:
- Open your browser
- In the upper right corner, click More settings
- At the bottom, click Advanced Settings
- In the "Privacy and Security" section, click Content Settings
- Click Cookies …
- … You just have to allow / block / delete unwanted cookies.
2 - If you use Firefox :
- Open Firefox
- Press the « Alt »key
- In the menu at the top of the page click on "Tools" then "Options"
- Select the "Privacy" tab
- In the drop-down menu to the right of "Retention Rules," click "Use Custom Settings for History"
- A little lower, uncheck "Accept cookies"
- Save your preferences by clicking on "OK"
3 - If you use Internet Explorer :
- Open Internet Explorer
- In the « Tools » menu, select « Internet Options »
- Click on the « Privacy » tab
- Click on « Advanced » and uncheck « Accept »
- Save your preferences by clicking on « OK »
4 - If you use Safari :
- Open Safari
- In the menu bar at the top, click on "Safari", then "Preferences"
- Select the « Security » icon
- Next to « Accept cookies », check « Never »
- If you want to see the cookies that are already saved on your computer, click on "Show cookies"