To place an order in a few simple steps:
- Log in or register if it's your first visit by clicking on "Sign in" (see How to create an account?).
- Choose your items and add them to your cart (see picture below).
- Once your item selection is complete, go to your cart to finalize your order.
- If you have a coupon, click on "Do you have a coupon code? And indicate it then click on "order"
- Choose your shipping address and your billing address if it is different. You can create another address if necessary (see "How to manage my addresses?").
- Check out your order information and confirm it.
- Select your carrier.
- Select your payment method (credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, ... or bank transfer).
- In just a few minutes you will receive an e-mail confirming your order.
For simplicity, you can not modify an order, you must cancel it and create a new one.
To cancel an order,
- Access your account.
- In the section "My orders", click on the order to cancel.
- In the "Add a message" tab, request the cancellation of your order.
Upon cancellation of your order, we proceed to refund.
IMPORTANT: An order can only be canceled if it has not been shipped yet.
The following checks should solve the problem:
1. In your email software, check your "Spam / Junk Mail" folder.
2. Log in to your account and, in the "My information" section, check the email address you provided to register on Remember Provence. If there is an error, correct it.
3. Look in the section "My orders" of your account if your order has been registered.
If, despite the above advices , you do not find the confirmation e-mail, please contact our customer service who will do everything possible to help you.
When you place an order, it appears in your account under "My orders". In the "Status" column, you see the status of your order. The different states and their meanings are as follows:
- Payment accepted: Your payment has been received.
- Being processed: Your order is currently in process.
- Awaiting bank wire payment: Your order has been registered but it can only be processed once your bank transfer has been received.
- Payment error: An error in your payment has been encountered. In this case, contact our customer service.
- Processing in progress: Your order is being processed before shipment.
- Being manufactured: The manufacture of one (or more) item (s) of your order has been ordered (for the articles made on demand).
- On backorder: One or more items in your order are no longer in stock and require replenishment.
- Shipped: The preparation of your order is complete and it has been remitted to the carrier for delivery.
- Refunded: The refund of your order has been made. If you think this is an error, please contact our customer service.
- Canceled: Your order has been canceled. Again, if you think this is a mistake, please contact our customer service.
Whenever your order changes state, you receive an email from Remember Provence to keep you informed.
To track the delivery of an order, open the email informing you of the shipment of your order and click on the tracking link. You can also go to the "My orders" section of your account. Select the desired order and click on the tracking link. (see "How to follow the delivery of my parcel?")
You want to get the invoice for your last order? Nothing's easier.
Your invoice is attached to the email when your payment has been accepted!
If you have lost this email, you will find the invoices in your account: go to "My orders" and click on the icon of your order in the column "Invoice".